3 October 2024

Uniko Let's Have Some FLIPPIN' Seasonal Fun - Introducing Ink & Flip Layering Cobweb

Hiya, 

Oh have we got a great new Uniko Ink & Flip stencil to introduce to you today...Layering Cobweb. Perfect for the up and coming Halloween season, and so much fun to play with! 


Just look at this beauty, and since when did a monochrome card look so great?! I created my spider by stamping one of the 'flower heads' from the Uniko Mid Century Modern Florals stamp set and added the legs and web string with a black gel pen. Quite effective I thought! Please note that the sentiment is NOT from a Uniko set but I'm sure Bev will look at some spooky sentiments to add to the collection soon! 

This is a two part ink & flip stencil and on the above card I have used both the inner and outer stencils, this time adding some colour to the web. Again the spider is created using the Uniko Mid Century Modern Florals stamp set and the sentiment is from the Uniko Floral Vines stamp set. I don't send many (any!) Halloween cards so I thought I could use this as a seasonal birthday card instead!

Don't forget to check out the fantastic creations by the Uniko Brand Ambassadors on the Uniko blog and their own blogs too:



Steph - you are here!


Much love

Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment