21 July 2020

Procrastination

Yep that’s me this morning...procrastinating because I’m putting off going for the first run since lockdown began...😱
Our household has been shielding and we have only just begun going into the local village for walks over the last three weeks, so you can imagine this has done nothing good for my fitness...along with too much wine, homemade cakes and bread...😳
So yesterday I decided I would get up early and go for a run this morning... and now I’m putting it off!! It’s going to hurt. It’s going to hurt for days!

I was also looking back through my cards I’ve made in lockdown and one I haven’t shared is this one (note: this was not photographed with the new light box!).


Let’s hope this strange time has enabled the world to do a little healing. I’m certainly more aware of my purchasing choices and their impact on pollution. I won’t be getting on an aeroplane anytime soon and I will continue to support my local retailers who have been fantastic during lockdown.

Right, must go for that run. Wish me luck!
Steph x

No comments:

Post a Comment