13 July 2020

Ssshhh not the C word...

Yes, I'm sorry but this is a 'Christmas in July' post!
I usually leave all my Christmas card making to the last minute and come up with an easily replicated design but this year I'm feeling more organised...that or I'm just bored of the usual Birthday cards! And having had a good clear out of the entire craft stash I have rediscovered the 'Christmas stash' boxes and folders so I'm having a play.

So here is one of my Christmas cards made using Clearly Besotted's Little Elves stamp set and their Tag Along die collection (which is really brilliant).  


So I simply stamped and coloured the elf before fussy cutting and layering onto the tag cut from two colours of green card and little red square in the middle. I used some festive looking ribbon to attached to the tag and then mounted it on an A6 kraft card blank with foam pads for dimension.

As I have recently discovered a (fairly new) Christmas card challenge I will be entering this into their July challenge which calls for Christmas Characters. Be sure to visit the Christmas Craft Creations blogspot here.

Right, I'm off to put the children to bed and read some craft magazines as I have a bit of a backlog to get through!!

Thanks for visiting, 
Steph x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute design! I love how containing the image to the tag keeps the card CAS. Really lovely. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute, I love CAS creations! So glad you joined us for our Christmas Characters challenge at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, CAS is my natural style but I’m working on pushing outside that too! X

      Delete
  3. Fab card Steph. Love the craft card and the tag topper. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge this month, Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute design and I love how you've used the tag.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete