8 January 2021

Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #426

Happy New Year again Followers and Visitors!! 

Hey why not start a New Year’s resolution of following more blogs this year?! Obviously start with mine if you aren’t already one of my lovely supporters.

My first New Year challenge from Color My Heart Color Dare #426 is a great one. Use at least three of the colours from the grid below. We reference Close To My Heart colours but you can use any brand as long as you make a very close match! 

Now that Christmas is behind us I’m focusing on getting the all important birthday cards underway. And what could be more important than a 21st birthday card! This is for my nephew who has a passion for transportation, hence the buses and Hackney (London) cabs.


Here I have used a stamp set from Clearly Besotted named Love London. I used Lawn Fawn inks in colours Peacock (Lagoon), Lemonade (Lemonade) and Pumpkin Spice (Nectarine). I stamped the buses and cabs along faint pencil lines which I later erased. I added a strip of Nectarine coloured card and die cut the 21 using Concord & 9th Notable Numbers dies from Lagoon coloured card.

So hop on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the Design Teams fantastic inspiration, and join in the fun! 

Make that a second New Year’s resolution, enter more challenges! Leave a lovely comment and let me know what your resolutions are. 😁

As this cards fits in nicely with Time Out Challenge #178 ‘Life In the City’, I will be entering it there.

Much love

Steph x

12 comments:

  1. Steph I love your card. The way you used our colors with your stamped vehicles is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I do love London, so great stamps and I adore the colours-looks great set on kraft plus the little buttons attached. The strong orange line makes for a great grounding spot for the image-fab to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandie. The Kraft is actually my photo background and not part of the card! X

      Delete
  3. I'm sure your nephew is going to enjoy his card with the vehicles and color combination. Love your personalized stamped card. Fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet design! I love the rows of 'traffic' going to and fro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love the way you stamped the vehicles in the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can almost hear the zoom of the busy trafic...before Corvid... Great card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at all that traffic!! How wonderfully colorful. Your layout is so nice and neat. Love, love, and love!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuteness! Love your vehicle stripes & the number font.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all that transport in the different colours!
    Fabulous make for Color Dare!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the cute little stamped images to create the colours of the challenge. Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete