9 January 2021

Night out anyone?

Hi there 

I know, I know, this many posts in a week is unheard of but my crafting mojo has returned teamed with a better schedule set up for home schooling and ‘me time’.

Today’s card was inspired by Time Out Challenge #178

The theme is ‘Life in the City’ and I know that as soon as we are able and it is safe to do so (hopefully this year) I would love a night out and a few jazzy cocktails! 

I seem to be on a roll with the Clearly Besotted stamps this week because again this card features two of their sets called Raise a Glass II and Setting the Scene.

I stamped my city scene in dark grey and black straight onto stamping card. I die cut this and matt it onto a slightly larger black panel and then the card front. I stamped the glasses, fruit slices and sentiment onto more stamping card and die cut or fussy cut them out before colouring the drinks and fruit and adhering to the scene with foam pads. 

Let’s hope we can look forward to raising a few glasses with family and friends sometime in 2021. 🤞🏼

Much love

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. I like how you used the different colours for the city scenes and then added these fab bright and cheerful colours with the cocktails-we could all do with a few of these! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... I love this! Your dual city stamp looks fantastic and I really like the addition of your cocktail glasses. Great, clean and fun design! Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are all awaiting the day we can go out for a drink or two to the city! Very pretty card design. Thanks for joining our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete