7 January 2021

Congratulations It’s a Boy

Afternoon all

I’ve been very lucky this week and managed to sneak off to the craft room again for an afternoon. I enjoyed stencilling the other day so I’ve grabbed my Uniko Giraffe background stencil and created this cute baby boy card. 

I used lawn fawn inks ‘butter’ and ‘walnut’ to create my background. I searched through the stash and found this very cute balloon giraffe stamp in the Clearly Besotted Best Balloons set. I then hunted through and found more balloons in the CB All In Onesie set. I coloured them up with alcohol markers, fussy cut and adhered with foam pads. The ‘Congratulations’ sentiment is from Concord and 9th set Layers of Love and ‘it’s a boy’ from another CB set called Little Onesie II. I then mounted to whole thing onto an A6 Kraft card blank. 

My original design was especially for The Male Room challenge who are looking for Animals in their current challenge.

I will also be entering the Happy Little Stampers new stencil challenge as this month Anything Goes. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!

Steph x

4 comments:

  1. So very cute! Your stencil background looks fabulous with that giraffe. Thanks for joining in at happy little Stamper’s stencil challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stencil a great background for the sweet giraffe, a beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great interpretation of the Animal challenge! You did an adorable newborn card. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at The Male Room.

    Maja, DT

    ReplyDelete