14 January 2021

Wild times!

Good evening all

I have another card to enter into the current challenge #146 at The Male Room

The prompt is animals and I remembered that a while ago I stamped out and coloured in some of the jungle animal stamps which came with issue 85 of Creative Stamping magazine. I dug them out of my stash and got the stamp set out again to stamp up and colour some of the leaves to go around my card. I thought a Kraft card base would suit best and I’m really pleased with it. The sentiment is from Uniko set Wild which I stamped, coloured and fussy cut. The rest of the sentiment was printed from my Dymo machine. 

Hope you like it!

UPDATE:

Following some (ahem) ‘constructive criticism’ from my husband I have changed the sentiment on the card. He really dislikes the Dymo labels and thinks they detract from my cards! Anyway, I’d be very interested to know which you prefer. Leave a comment and let me know. 

Thanks for visiting

Steph x

2 comments:

  1. Really great jungley design! The colouring is great. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, what a jungle you have created, awesome. Thank you so much for joining us in our Animal challenge at The Male Room. I hope to see you in our new Steampunk challenge.

    ReplyDelete