16 January 2021

Uniko Hello Lovely

Hi all

The Uniko design team are currently revisiting and inking up a previously released stamp set called Hello Lovely.

This is a really lovely stamp set which I had to purchase as soon as it was released! It really large so it’s great for using as the focal element of your card. For my card however I have masked off some of the stamp when inking and only stamped part of it.

The detail on the stamp is so fabulous I decided to leave it uncoloured. I have matt it onto a partially die cut layer of black card and added a touch of colour with the sentiment strip. I love hot pink with black and white. 

As Uniko are running their current challenge #63 as ‘Anything Goes’ then I will be entering it there.

I will also enter Happy Little Stampers ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ January challenge.

Thanks for visiting today.

Steph x

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the uncolored flower. You did a great job. Thanks for playing along at the Happy Little Stampers Challenge Blog! Dawn *DTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Clever use of stencilling and love how you've used the Uniko peony in monochrome tones with just a pop of colour to the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our Uniko challenge this month and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black & white with a pop of color... an absolute favorite combo !
    Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete