8 December 2021

Christmas Craft Creations December Challenge

Good morning all, 

Welcome to the December Christmas Craft Creations challenge. This month we are looking for you to 'Make a Scene'. 

For my scene I have used the Uniko Background Builders: Winter Wonderland stamp set. 


I started with a black card blank and heat embossed the sentiment to the top in white. The snow is also heat embossed directly onto the card front but in pale pink. I then heat embossed the hillside scenes onto separate pieces of black card stock, in green and blue, before fussy cutting the top edges. The bottom edges line up with the bottom of the card front and the green layer has been adhered using foam tape for dimension. Finally I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a strip of black card and adhered to the top layer.

I hope you like the card and will head over to the Christmas Craft Creations blog for more fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I am sad to say that this month will be my last one as part of the CCC team. I have unfortunately had to step down as my work and family commitments have increased to a point where I'm struggling to fit everything in. I am sure I will be back to participate however, and I wish the rest of the team all the best with the ongoing challenges. 



Much love
Steph x







2 comments:

  1. So clever and wonderful Steph, love the different colours on black.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to see you are leaving us but family comes first. Loved working with you. You are leaving us with such a fabulous fun Christmas card here. A super and colourful scene with the snow falling and the white embossed sentiment is a great finisher. Have a Merry Christmas and I will keep my eye open for when you get a chance to play with us again.

    ReplyDelete