3 December 2021

Uniko Challenge #68 - Reminder

Morning everyone, 

Here’s a reminder about the current Uniko challenge #68. The theme is ‘Celebrate’ and the optional twist is Reds & Greens.

Again I made a Christmas card, well it’s rather close now and celebrate we will!

For this card I used the Uniko Winter Foliage stamp set (which is one of my favourites!). I simply marked out a pencil circle as a guide in the top left corner of a square of white stamping card. I then stamped the berries three times and again on masking paper. After I had masked the berries I stamped the holly leaves in two shades of green. I stamped the pine cones on a different piece of card before cutting out and adhering with foam pads. The sentiment is from a now retired Uniko set which I inked up in brown. I then adhered the panel to red glitter card before adhering to the card blank. 

Please do pop over to the Uniko blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the Uniko Brand Ambassadors and to join in the fun!


Much love
Steph x







2 comments:

  1. So very beautiful and simple, love everything about it Steph.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my number one favourite Christmas set Steph and I thought I'd seen all the ways you could use it... but you have really inspired me with this garland of holly and pine cones! Fabulous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete