25 February 2022

Uniko Introducing and Re-introducing - Fun Flowers Stencil & Mask, Fun Flowers Spray Mask AND Fun Flowers Clear Stamps!

Good morning, 

It's a Fun Flowers kind of day today for the Uniko Introductions, and Re-Introduction.

Firstly we have the Fun Flowers stencil and mask set and the Fun Flowers stamp set which I have used together on my cards today.


Here I have used one of the masks to keep the floral white and ink blended the Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide around it before trimming the card and adhering down the centre of a card blank. I did lightly blend some of the ink onto the flowers too just to remove the starkness of the white. I used the same ink to stamp one flower from the Fun Flowers stamp set and the sentiment from the Uniko Everyday Sentiments stamp set also on this release (see introduction here).

For this card I used the stencil (rather than the masks) and more of the Fun Flowers stamps to create my 70's inspired background. I die cut the 'happy' from the background using Uniko BIG & BOLD Happy die set and the 'BIRTHDAY' sentiment is from the Uniko Everyday Sentiments set. 

Finally for today we have another addition to the Fun Flowers series again in the form of a stencil and mask set.

Using the mask part of this set I applied various colours of ink to the flowers and leaves and gently blended outwards. I added the sentiment from the Uniko BIG & BOLD You stamp set (also introduced on this release here).

Hoping you love these introductions, I already know you will love the products! Don't miss out on seeing what the other Brand Ambassadors have created because they have done an amazing job.

Final introduction up on the blog tomorrow and then the big reveal on Sunday.

Much love

Steph x




4 comments:

  1. Although I adore the soft colours of your last card it's the middle card that grabbed my attention - so retro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brown and blue combo certainly takes me back to the 70's Steph! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This trio of Uniko cards are really gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jane and Jules, your second card just drew me in! What a great combo, I really must reach for brown more often :) x

    ReplyDelete